Sunday, October 21, 2007

Season Over!

Two sports tried, how many more to go. Joey really liked t-ball this spring, but soccer not so much. Yesterday he played his last game of the season, but his favorite part was sitting on the "bench" and eating the snacks. A boy after my own heart! We're thinking about signing up for basketball in a couple of weeks, but aren't committed to it quite yet.



Joey does really enjoy Cub Scouts. Last night he and Greg went on their first Cub Scout campout. After setting up camp at a fellow scout's house in Newtonsville, Joey, Greg, and some other members of their pack joined a host of scouts at Spook-a-Ree at Cub Scout Adventure World in Loveland. I was specifically not invited, but that's okay-I did laundry:( The boys had lots of fun, although Greg said it's not like scouting when he was a kid. I guess lots of other boys stayed up LATE and were running around. Not our boy-he was out around 10:00. Thankfully Greg did take a few pictures-3- so I could see what I missed since neither Greg nor Joey went into much detail about their adventure. Boy bonding was good for them though and a little alone time was okay for me! Joey is the alien-scary!

No comments: