Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our List

Joey and I have put together a list of things we want to do on the weekends. We have no idea when we will find the time since our weekends usually include soccer, church and PSR (Joey is making his first communion this year) as well as all of the weekly chores, but we have a list and that's a start.
  1. Horseback riding-I've checked out Eastfork Stables, but if anyone knows of any other stables in the area, let me know.
  2. Nature Trail-Cincinnati Nature Center has lots of opportunities.
  3. Bike riding-I've been considering the purchase of my own bike, but worry that it will just be another dust collector (like my Wii and my balance ball). We might try Loveland Bike Rental and the Loveland Bike Trail. Greg wants to do this too, so we'll probably wait for him on this one.
  4. Art Museum-This is another one Greg wants to do. I haven't been to the Cincinnati Art Museum in a while, but I think Joey might find something interesting there. We'll give it a try when Greg is home-he wants to go too.
This is our list and we're sticking to it.

No comments: