Saturday, October 11, 2008

Two more games


Joey only has two more soccer games this season. We are making signs for the boys to run through today, but I am not the world's greatest artist. In fact, I may be the world's worst artist, so I found this image and am trying to replicate it with no amount of luck. I was hoping one of my neighbors (graphic designer type) would be home since my artist husband is not, but no such luck!
Greg starts a new line in a few days-this means at least 28 more days working for the airline. The word furlough has been floating around a lot, but we'll just face that if and when it happens. As it is, his last four days of this line are off days, and his first day of the new line is off, so we'll have five days of Greg at home! Yeah!
My dad is going for another stress test on Tuesday since he is still having chest pains. He had hoped to start the cardiac rehab, but there could be some damage inside the heart. We'll know more in a few days.

No comments: