Friday, June 29, 2007

End of June

SOSI is coming to a close. Our last day is today. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed these last three weeks out of my comfort zone. I love science and sharing ideas, but speaking in front of large groups of adults is not my thing. I guess everyone has his/her niche--I feel mine is in the classroom.
I am looking forward to spending lots of time with my son. I know that after a few days one-on-one we may need a break, but I have been looking forward to this time with Joey. His three weeks with Granma and Grandpa are days well spent-he does love his grandparents and is lucky to have people who want him around, but I have missed my boy.
Joey's last t-ball game is tomorrow, but with a twist. The Elsinore Storm canceled due to lack of players, so the new team scheduled is...the parents. Joey thinks the kids will beat the parents. He may be right. With all the rain we've had lately, I'm not sure we'll find out, but you know I'll keep you updated!

No comments: