Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pilots and Missing Teeth

This is not a photo of our personal pilot Greg. No, it is a photo of the landscaping work that I' ve been working on this summer. As you can see, Joey is very proud of the landscaping:) Greg did get to come home for a visit on Tuesday, and we are hopeful that more short trips home are forthcoming!

Okay, Joey is still missing a big front tooth. Am I going to have to buy my child a tooth for his birthday? Do they make teeth that size for almost seven year olds? How long must we wait for that tooth to make its appearance?

I went to see Mamma Mia with some friends last night. I am still humming the theme song. Reminder-must put soundtrack in car. The movie was very cute; in fact, I would see it again. Amanda Seyfried, the actress who plays Sophie, is adorable. Meryl Streep really can sing, and Jill, you're right-Pierce should keep his shirt on (or do some manscaping). Meg, thanks for letting me sing along in your ear:)

No comments: