Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Tooth Fairy is Going Broke!

Joey is raking in the $$$!
It's hard to believe that I haven't posted in so long. Not that I'm any busier than usual, but...
Greg is back in Arizona (and has been for a week). He is now training to fly a CRJ, which is a bigger plane (not that I can tell the difference). He passed his first written exam on this jet on Friday, so that's one more step in the right direction. We miss him immensely, but are holding our own as well as we can.
Trying to run this household as a single parent really makes me appreciate Greg. I'm okay with taking care of Joey and doing my regular chores, but picking up Greg's chores (the ones that we swapped and I REALLY hate-bathrooms, vacuuming, etc.) and the things that Greg normally does with Joey (Cub Scouts, baseball) is overwhelming!
Until I find a moment-or put off cleaning toilets again-ciao!

No comments: