Friday, February 15, 2008

Building Our Dream Home

I'm finally in recovery mode from whatever the bug is that is going around. Lucky me, it's tax time! Greg and I are also trying to get things in gear for getting our house on the market and building a new one. Greg's uncle is designing the house. He has put a lot of work into planning our dream house. It's really amazing to see all of our must-haves put onto paper. Ed is doing a phenomenal job!
In the meantime, I'm working on the financial aspects. Filling out paperwork is not much fun-especially when it's loan applications. Margaret at the bank and my dad have been very helpful for which I am grateful.
This afternoon Joey and I plan to join some of my students at the movies. In class we've been reading The Spiderwick Chronicles which was made into a movie that came out yesterday. Joey is a little nervous about seeing a movie with the bigger kids, but since some of his classmates have siblings in my class, I'm sure there will be a few first graders around too.
I can't wait to see Sweeney Todd at the Aronoff next week. As part of my birthday present, my parents got tickets for that show as well as Wicked. If you've been reading this, you know that I LOVED Wicked, and I'm sure that ST can't compare in the sparkly department, but perhaps it will be my favorite macabre play. Who cares? It will be great anyway!

No comments: