Sunday, August 5, 2007

Summer, Over?

Amazingly enough, summer vacation is down to only 2 weeks! I know I spent three weeks in SOSI and 1 week in Charleston, but the other 3 weeks of my break are almost a blank. I know that I did not accomplish anything. The few days that I do remember only come back to me because I read about them on my blog. What does that say?
Just in case I might forget, today Joey and I went to mass, Joey went to the St. Louis festival with G & G, I went to Target and Michael's, Greg and Joey went swimming, and Joey went to Cassidy's birthday party. I blogged.....
This week I will spend in class, interviewing, and preparing for Joey's birthday parties. Hopefully, there will be some time in there for a little bit of fun, and maybe I'll even make it into my classroom. I've never felt this far behind in getting ready for school...

No comments: