Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just liked it

I am still learning about blogging and Dee showed me how to incorporate photos into the actual writing so I don't have to change them every time and they stay with the description. Very handy to have that information.
Cindy is still preggers and looks to stay that way for a while (are you listening Jay?) I can't wait meet my new nephew and Joey can't wait to begin butt-sniffing duty. He and Cindy have agreed that if Joey will do the sniff test, he doesn't have to actually change the diaper. I would certainly take that deal!!!
My little slugger is almost finished with kindergarten, sniff, sniff. I know it's cliche, but time really does move more quickly the older you get. Unfortunately, you don't learn this lesson early enough to enjoy it.

No comments: